Saturday, January 23, 2010

Order Tadpole Backyard Safari

hollerJack Goodbye ... Boom!

of hollerJack


Write to Normal Kombat was a short, pleasant experience.
ends here for me, give the case that being criticized in terms of editorial pressure for a two-bit blog (for what concerns the comments, come on!) differs from any I like to write what I write (which you have enjoyed or not).
He never raised interest to publish posts with constant frequency and total dedication.
I never saw that bloated mentally rubbing his hands and thinking of my target (you, dear readers).
I never had delusions of leadership in order to surpass my "colleague" in a diatribe-style horse-race ...
... and there I can do with good-byes.

E then to be honest, I can not dislodge the intrinsic admiration for the girl's boobs opposite.
We are smoking a cigarette in religious be postponed gratification.
Maybe you also do it for me ... I will pick up in the air.
Hey!


0 comments:

Post a Comment