Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is There A Gloryhole In Orlando

busy with other matters

I'm back from a month and still have not found a good time to sit and take stock of the situation.
I'm studying, even better to say I'm delving into the concepts of craniosacral learned during the course but also through the treatments that I played last year.
The opportunity I am given an examination of the September 25, but I took the opportunity of this review to step a little 'further.
There are no news good or bad, everything is in flux, constantly.

I have in mind a couple of projects (perhaps more than a few ...), still in gestation will have to wait a while 'before seeing the light. Maybe a little 'further, after the examination, after the trip to the desert in early October.

One step at a time, as always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment