Saturday, January 20, 2007

What Is A Good Bed Warmer For A Cat

TOUTES LES FEMMES SONT BELLES NUIT


And 'what is written on my shirt (shirt) by night, every time I put it to me I never know if you take it as a compliment or a "do not worry ... by vala the night is dark ...".
's why I always fall asleep in indecision, and after a lot of time.
It 's true ... I might change my pajamas and not any longer, but if it was a compliment? In short, against the angels, the hearts, the many different furry animals and the classic (and enduring) TANK TOP WHITE Ash wins without a doubt the press who is sitting there, tiny in height melons until you decide how to read. If he had his eyes would look very oblique (do not know exactly what that means, but in my head right now means "between the maliziosetto and defiantly).
After this post with which I have absolutely no use in re Codest blog, I leave you with a wish: that could result in it falling all the hair tonight if not come to the vox. And for boys: the boys, come on, it's worth it because even TOUTES LES FEMMES SONT LA NUIT BELLES.

(God as the fineness of intellect ... .. please give me a slap.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment