Thursday, January 25, 2007

Invitation Wording For 3 Birthday Celebration

WANTED WORK FOR THE GIRL REALLY NORMAL



So I read on the new trend for the log-normal daughters not so much the moving story of the cover girl that smiles to distribute samples of creams and sad in the aisles of a supermarket, has gone treading the runways around the world. Compelling tale, but not too comforting for people like me (and at least two other RN) has disgraced the weekend and Christmas holidays, often dressed like a fool, to make the most humiliating and unnecessary work on the land: the promoter. For 40 € a day I traded cigarette packs, books weighed, distributed organic yogurt next to the refrigerator unit (the first white, then purple, systematically went home sick), sold fertilizers (faking a green thumb), non-alcoholic beer (pretending that it was good and better than that other), video phones, recharges etc ... etc ... I carried boxes of 2 meters per second, containing stand to assemble and to be returned intact to the sender. I have traveled and known sites scattered in the low you people can not imagine. I've heard things that I would not repeat, because I also have a limit. Beyond the exploitation, I wonder what it take the agency for a job, yes, pays the holidays, but all that hate, shame, and every time we say not want to redo. You say "and we want?", In fact it does not take anything and perhaps that is why it is so unbearable. Then one day you make the leap: from a promoter hostess. And find out to be too low (Evvvai with complex !!!). To take in more than € 50 would be enough to send pictures that prove your beauty (w photoshop), but especially the your height (possibly more than one meter and seventy). This time I have a moral to end the post. ... Just shocked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment