Saturday, January 1, 2011

Plaid Clear Acrylic Sealer Gloss Msds

2011

Who was there and never come back
Who would have forgiven
Who I forgave

Who was there who was
Who wanted to go and then remained

to those who suffered
who rejoiced
Who opened my heart to those who have
supported by far
A
I hear an old soul sister
Who I listened to those who have comforted

Who has believed in me who
me Forgot

found a brother in a family that c '
has never been to a family that did not lose more
Who hopes for a better year
who regrets the past
Who thinks with his head
anyone who has not had the opportunity to awaken to who I thought
, who is not imported
Who expects

who found
Who has shared the pain
who shared his good humor
Who will be tomorrow
to visitors ever since.

I wish peace and serenity.
The rest comes by itself.
Pat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment