Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Food Poisoning Neck Pain

Men, in this case, males.

gym day.
The child leaves the locker room and headed towards the gym wearing socks.
Mom: "Go get your slippers"
Child: "But as I take them out just before the gym!"
Mom: "Yes, but in the meantime, where all paths with the socks go with shoes!"
Child: "I'll be able to manage my own life??"
Mom: "You will be able to 18 years or Alternatively, when you'll be alone and wash your socks "
The child comes into the locker room and came out barefoot.
Mom:" I told you to put your slippers! "
Child:" Do you see these? I'm walking, I wash them alone! "

Nine and a half years, I do not want to think about when it will be a teenager.
In the end, is back in the locker room and took the slippers.
Tonight I make him wash his socks.
What the fuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment